Xtreme LP Diving Hoses | BCD/Inflator Hoses | Feature & Benefits
Miflex Xtreme hose production is carried out to the highest quality and standards on our automated assembly and testing line. Each and every hose is subject to more than 30 individual safety and specification checks, automatically during production, to deliver a product of the highest quality.
BCD/Inflator Hoses – Xtreme Performers
- Light and extremely flexible.
- A multi-layer construction hose.
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Kink-resistant design – tie an XTREME hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- A burst pressure more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 30 individual safety tests made during production on every hose.
- Miflex premium packaging which doubles as a water resistant Dry Bag.
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
- Miflex hoses are fully recognisable with our name clearly shown on every fitting, as required under EN250 for product traceability.
- We supply directly to a number of the major brands of diving equipment.
- Included with every hose are the official Miflex Manufacturers User Information and Warranty Guide.
- Available in the with the following standard fitting configurations
- 3/8” UNF male x Quick Disconnect coupler – standard seatec style
- Available from stock is Six Colours:
- Available from stock in a wide range of length & colour combinations
- From 15cm long to 120cm long
(Please check our range guide or online for details of these, as they differ for each colour)