Carbon HD HP Diving Hoses | Feature & Benefits
Miflex created the Carbon HD high pressure hoses to meet the requirements of divers, maintaining high quality along with being flexible, lightweight & strong as required by divers today.
The Miflex Carbon HD High Pressure Gauge hoses have been developed with different diver configuration requirements in mind.
- Light weight and flexible
- A multi-layered construction hose
- An average longer life span than traditional hoses.
- Miflex Premium Packaging which doubles as a water resistant Dry Bag
- Approved to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements
- Miflex Hoses are fully recogniseable with our name clearly shown on every fitting, as required under EN250 for product traceability.
- We supply directly to a number of the major brands of diving equipment.
- Included with every hose are the official Miflex Manufacturers User information and warranty Guide.
Carbon HD HP Diving hoses Specification
Standard fitttings: M 7/16″ UNF, F 7/16″ UNF
Working Pressure: 300 Bar
Outside Diameter: 7.5mm
Burst Test Pressure: > 2,000 Bar (EN250 requirement >1250 Bar)
Pull-out test: > 250kg (EN250 requirement >100Kg)
As the name suggest these are Carbon Black in colour and this range of hoses are available in the following lengths:
15cm, 20cm,28cm, 45cm, 55cm, 60cm, 70cm, 75cm, 80cm, 90cm, 100cm, 110cm & 120cm